At our ward Halloween Carnival they had a photo area set up. I'm so glad they did. We actually got a family picture. We're not all looking in the camera, but hey, it's better than nothing.
(and for the record I am NOT a Ute fan...it's a Steve Young 49er's jersey...I wouldn't want any confusion)

5 comments:
hahahahaha! The first thing I thought when I saw the picture was that you went as a Ute fan to Ben's BYU fan! But I'm glad you clarified! I wouldn't be caught dead in any Utah gear! :) Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! Unfortunately here, Easton would never wear his costume so our plans to dress up as a family hit the fan with his decision!
What a cute family! Love the costumes and the photo!
I thought you were a Ute fan too! Cute family!! If Jacob were dressing up as a Ute fan I think I would dress up as a BYU fan just for his reaction.
Nick was looking over my shoulder when I was reading your blog and he was laughing so hard!!! He wished you would have stayed a Ute fun...too funny. You guys look great!!!
cute photo! I thought you were dressed up as a Ute player and I thought, what a scary costume ;)
Post a Comment