Monday, November 29, 2010

Family Picture

2010

Got our family pictures back.  LOVE how they turned out.  Hopefully at least one of them will be gracing our Christmas cards this year. (pretty sure it's impossible for ALL of us to be looking at the camera at the SAME time) This picture will not however be making the cut.  Although, it's a pretty accurate depiction of who runs this house now a-days.  I'd like to say it was me...but who am I kidding.  The day I brought Natali into this world also marked the end of my reign as ruler!  All hail mighty Spencer.  (expect Isaac...apparently he's plotting and revolt)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I still think it is a cute picture. I can't wait to see the actual chosen picture.

shauni said...

So cute! I love Natali's dress and tights, too cute.

Chrissy Jo said...

Ummm, I pretty much LOVE this picture. And I love Natali's outfit. Soooo cute! And the cute new pictures of the boys on your sidebar? Fabulous!

Heather said...

Cute, cute picture! I have to literally force Paul to get pictures taken. Your kids are so cute. It is amazing to me how different they look from each other, but you can see you and Ben in all of them!

Mandy said...

I love this picture and think that it should be the one on your Christmas card!! Please tell me I am getting one right?!?