Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Spencer 3 Months

Baby Spencer is 3 months old. He is a joy and delight. He is smiling and attempting to laugh. He is sleeping through the night (such a blessing). I love him. He is my therapy through this crazy 4th year. Love you little guy!



9 comments:

Kelly said...

He is so adorable. I think he has a whole new look since you left. I can't decide who he looks like. Can't wait to see you guys.

Katie said...

He is sooo cute!

Haylee Mollerup said...

He is SO BIG and SO CUTE! Can't wait to hold the little man! Can't wait to see you too!!!!

hayley said...

He sure is a cutie:) His hair makes him look like such a little man!

Petersen Family said...

That last picture with him smiling I think he looks SO much like Natali! I can't believe he's 3 months! That means mine is getting TOO old! Can't wait to see you soon!

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

That is one handsome fella. Love all that hair!!

Debbi said...

I love his hair! It look dark, not red - what color is it, I am really happy he is a good baby!

Amanda Wilson said...

He is soooo cute. Is his hair red? I need to hold him. We need to find a way for that to happen!!

Laura said...

Oh, I love that smile on his face in the bottom picture. What a sweet boy!