We were blessed last Sunday to finally bless our little Spencer with lots of family around. We were waiting until we were out in Utah so that Ben's folks, my mom, great grandparents, and some aunts could be there. We did at the house which was perfect for our group. It was a wonderful experience and Ben gave a beautiful blessing. Spencer was just about 3 months old and due to his chunkiness we had to get a medium size blessing outfit, cute little chunk! It was a wonderful gathering and so nice to have so much family around. I never got a picture of all the men in the blessing circle, but they were: Ben, Grandpa Fluhman, Great Grandpa Hayes, Spencer, Matt, & Stephen.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Spencer's Blessing Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a special day for little Spencer! He is looking more handsome every day!
Congrats you guys! Rebecca, you look beautiful.
What a handsome little guy! Can't wait to meet him, squeeze him, & kiss him!
So cute! Oh I wish I could have been there. What a great day and a beautiful family.
Post a Comment