Thursday, July 30, 2009

Family Reunion Slide

On Saturday we had a Fluhman family reunion. There was a lot of food and of course a repeat of the "big" slide. There were a few complications with getting the slide set up, but once it was up there was NO stopping the insanity. I never went down, someone had to stay dry to take of the kids, but Ben made up for it. I am AMAZED that no severe injuries occured!

Ben Flying Down the Slide


Big Spencer holding Little Spencer

Charlie, Ben, & Isaac playing with the Squirters
(I love all these little boy cousins)


Natali playing with Baby Jakers

Dad Fluhman joining in on the Fun

Ben flying off the end.

I don't have a picture but I don't want to forget the memory of Stephen flying off then end of the slide head first and football tacking Mom to the ground and getting her soaked. Poor Mom, none of us could help her because we were all laughing too hard to move, including herself!

1 comment:

Amanda Wilson said...

How fun!! I bet the kids (and adults) were in Heaven!! I miss you!