
Last Friday we met mom after work and headed off to an evening at the Zoo. The kids had a wonderful time. My mom has an annual pass and decided that Natali needed one too, since we would be going multiple times before leaving. Iowa child...San Diego Zoo...makes sense to me!
We went over to the rhinos and giraffes. The giraffes were putting on quiet the show.
Then we found a little corner to set up and eat our picnic dinner. I LOVE that you can bring in your own food. Mom offered to feed Spence a bottle so I could relax and eat dinner as well.
We walked around some more and saw the bears and my favorite the orangutan. Love that guy. Then to finish the outing Mom took Natali across the Skyfari while I stayed behind with the boys. Another great adventure.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
San Diego Zoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like you guys are making the best of having Ben gone. Legoland and the Zoo? I want to be in California!
Did you get a chance to see the new elephant area? It is really neat and has some pretty big lions to check out. I'm so glad you are enjoying your trip!!!
Post a Comment