After riding in the car for 14 hours to Utah we were ALL ready for some outside play time. Thankfully Grandma & Grandpa Fluhman's was the perfect place to run free.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Playing Outside
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our blog! We hope you enjoy our postings about our growing family and what we are up to.
After riding in the car for 14 hours to Utah we were ALL ready for some outside play time. Thankfully Grandma & Grandpa Fluhman's was the perfect place to run free.
1 comment:
I still can't believe we missed each other by simply not choosing the same gas station to stop at. From here on out, I will always choose a gas station with a play area, even if my kids aren't with me, in hopes of running into Becca Fluhman!
Still trying to decide how to work next week and when to come down. I'll call you!
Post a Comment