Monday, February 25, 2008

Our Little Singer

Natali will randomly break out in song through out the day. ..anywhere from Backyardigans, Wiggles, to Primary songs. It seems like when ever I get the camcorder out she stops and refuses to sing. Well I finally got it! We are proud to present...Natali. Side note...when she finishes singing she always says, "clap for me, clap for me!" What a cutie!




15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, very impressive. She's ready for American Idol Jr. Where's the rest of the footage? I distinctly heard her say, "Your turn dad!" C'mon Ben, hang a solo!

Petersen Family said...

Yeah, I'm ready to hear her dad sing! Solo! Solo! I'm sure Ben could give us a rousing version of a college fight song right?!? Natali did great! Very nice! We miss you guys! When are you coming to Utah next?!? If it's not soon I don't know what we're going to do!!!

jodie said...

Natali did that exact same bow after singing time in Nursery on Sunday. She's been practicing! What a cutie.

austin and cherisse said...

she is so cute; little becca jr.!!!

Debbi said...

how humble too! clap for me!!! what a funny girl! She is such a cutie!

Kevin and Emily said...

Natali is adorable! I loved her bow. What a cutie! We are all waiting to hear your turn Ben!

Natali Jolley said...

why didn't Ben sing? We were ready for that video!!! PLEASE. That was the cutest thing, hooray.

Julianne said...

YEAH!!!! Great job, Natali! You are a GREAT singer!

jeremyandholly said...

i LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Now there's a future pop star. I love the hick-up in the middle of it. She really needs to stop 'drinking'. She might want cut back a little:)

The Lindsays said...

WOW! I can't believe she remembered the whole thing without any prompting....half the kids in our primary can't do that! I'm impressed...that could be shown one day on, "Before They Were Famous"!

shauni said...

Very cute video! I love that she bowed at the end, how adorable. I was a little disappointed that Ben didn't sing, maybe next time?

sjmiller said...

She is taking after her mom!!!

Very cute!

Erica said...

What a wonderful little singer she is! Brynlee never performs when I pull out the camera either. I loved the little bow she did at the end, so cute!!

Laura said...

So cute! We really need to get these girls together sometime! We're moving to Ohio in May, and we'll be there until Craig finishes his degree.