Despite the fact that Natali's mouth turned green I owe my sanity to a Fun Dip candy. This charming little device gave me about 20 minutes of "free time" to finish feeding Isaac lunch in relative silence (except the airplane sounds and songs I was singing to get him to open his mouth). You probably all already know this but Natali not only inherited my red hair, but my verbal abilities (I like to think of it more as a talent :) ). Honestly there are days where I swear she never pauses to breath. Usually I love it, but some days I just want a few moments of silence to think...a luxury I know! So that is why I say, "thank you", to the Fun Dip candy!
A few pictures of our growing guy eating lunch! What a little angel! I honestly feel like I just kiss those cheeks all day long, who could resist!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Thank You Fun Dip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ayden got a fun dip for valentine's day and loved it too. And ohh those cheeks. He is probably glad I don't live there anymore. He would get tired of me munching on him. Such cute kids!!
Congrats on the fun dip find! I'll have to try that when Ty gets bigger. Today I discovered that I can give Tyler about 20 fruity pebbles on his tray and get the whole kitchen cleaned up nice without him whining. They are so small it takes him longer to pick them up, so he only gets a little bit of sugar and I get a lot done. Yeah!! Your kids are adorable. Natali's green smile is priceless.
YAY for fun dip!!
Glad you got some peace and quiet. Is fun dip going to be the thing in her Easter basket now?
We also love fun dip at our house, although it is 100 % sugar- there isn't very much of it and it takes a long time to eat! I love her green little mouth. Isaac looks so big sitting in his high chair, that is such a fun age!
First water-colors and now FUN DIP? Way to "let loose" Becca!
Get talking to you last week. Can we do that again sometime this year?
Ok - does Natali have the cutest smile or what! I love the green mouth, she'll appreciate this when she's older. :)
Cutest kids...Natali sounds like Madi. Madi reminds me of that car commercial where the dad picks up his daughter from school, as he's buckling her up in the car she's talking a mile a minute and doesn't even stop when he closes the door and gets in on his side....long story short, I understand?! It's pretty funny most of the time, sometimes it's just good to have some fun dip?! ;-)
Dont you just love candy! Sticky fun in the car, car seats, kitchen table, floor...I love cleaning up candy messes! Shes too cute
Post a Comment