Tuesday, February 12, 2008

6 Months & Slowing Down


Our little boy is not so little anymore. He is 6 months old! It honestly feels like in someways he has always been a part of our family, but it also feels like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. I am sure you know what I mean. We had his 6 month check up yesterday and his stats are as follows: weight-19lbs 1 oz (75%....the kid has slowed down...but no worries he still has incredibly chubby cheeks) height-27 1/4 inches (75%). So pretty average. He is eating more fruits and vegetables and LOVING it, and I love making them for him...I seriously feel like wonder woman making his food. Here is a photo of a photo we had taken to mark being 6 months. I love having two kids!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, found you! Wanted to say hi & your kids are soooo cute! We miss you guys!!

Petersen Family said...

Oh my! That's the cutest picture!! And he looks just like Ben...except with dark hair! (I'd love to see a picture of Ben when he was little to compare!) You are wonder woman! You're such a great Mom and friend! Love ya! :)

Heitmann Family said...

so handsome!!

Erica said...

What a cute picture!

austin and cherisse said...

O Becca he is so cute and yes, chubby babies are the best!! I cant wait to see him. When are you going to be in San Diego.

jeremyandholly said...

isn't it sad when they start to slow down? max was in the 95th percentile for everthing at six months...then at a year...he went down to 70th. boo. (except for his noggin...we're off the charts with that one;)ENOUGH ABOUT MY BOY....look at YOUR HANDSOME LAD!!! you did well my friend:) he just get more handsome the older he gets...and i didn't think it would be possible for you to produce a babe without the red locks! wow this is a long post. sorry. miss you. love you. :)