Between yesterday and last night we have gotten over 8 inches of snow. Needless to say today we will not be leaving the house. They even canceled Ben's school which is extremely rare. I thought I would blog since it has been awhile. Isaac is 6 months as of Monday! My baby is growing up!!! We are working on sitting up and so far he has enjoyed sweet potatoes, green beans, and bananas. The green beans were store bought but I did the sweet potatoes and bananas at home. I don't know why I didn't do this with Natali but making your own baby food is so easy, I love it!
The other day I was sitting with Isaac and Natali walked over and kissed his head. She than said, "Oh Isaac...you my best friend..I love you." And then ran away and continued playing. It was one of those really precious mom moments. Thank goodness for those moments in between all the chaos, tantrums, dirty diapers, and tears.


Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Snowed In
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Natali is growing up so fast! She looks like such a big girl -- so sweet too. Siblings are so wonderful. To quote my cousin, "The kindest thing you can do for your kids is give them siblings." Amen.
It was so good to talk to you! Like I said, Isaac looks so much like Ben in those pics! Hope you survive all the snow! I can't wait for Spring and warm enough weather to be able to play outside!
You might have to share how you homemade the sweet potatoes and bananas. I'm dying here buying all of the store bought jars!
Oh, and how cute is Natali!!!
Cute pictures!! Isaac is getting so big. I am not loving all of this snow, but if it means my husband will be home for ONE WHOLE DAY, it is a blessing in disguise. I hope you guys enjoyed the "snow day" as much as we did.
OH my lots of snow. I don't miss that really. Although Ayden would be in heaven!! We haven't had enough snow for his liking. Isaac is adorable and yes those moments when our kids actually like each other do make it worth it!!
Your kids are so cute! And that's got to be one of my top 3 favorite things in the world- my kids being sweet to each other! Sweet.
Your kids our adorable. Natali is such sweet little girl.
Amen to those "mom moments", it's always just enough to keep you going and helps you realize how great motherhood really is?! Cute kids!
Don't you love it when they say sweet things like that, it makes it all worth it! You'll have to remind me what that book was that tells about making baby food, I would like to make it for Gracen once we reach that stage.
Um what snow it was 84 here today just thought I would rub that in a little you know I love you. We are going to the beach tommorrow. Wish you still lived here. And your little boy looks like Ben jr.
Cute pictures! So, do we need to start a LOST blog so we can freak out over the episodes and discuss theories? Or, we could just have a LOST club every Friday morning. I'm willing to miss a few hours of work every week in order to sort out the more important questions in life.
Post a Comment