Friday, August 31, 2007

4 Weeks Old

Isaac is now 4 weeks old and getting more cute each day! He is just so cuddly...how could he not be with cheeks like that. He is a big boy. He has already graduated into the 3-6 month clothing since the 0-3 is skin tight on him and a pain to put on. This morning I was changing his onesie and after sitting there stretching out the arm holes to make it easier to put on, I finally decided for his sake and mine we were going to move up to 3-6 mon. clothing. Natali was a big baby as well, but she leveled off right after being born. Not Isaac, he is packing it on! We can finally start giving him baths in his little tub now that his cord has finally fallen off. I have been "wet" on several times...and I am sure there is more to come. The differences of having little boys vs. little girls I guess. This upcoming Saturday marks the first BYU football game of the season and you can all be assured that Ben & Isaac will be watching together (as will the rest of the family)...but now Ben can do it with his boy! I can't believe it has already been 4 weeks. I still wonder though...what is going to happen with his hair, and what color will his eyes be?



11 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

I don't think I have seen a more handsome boy in a long time. He is so cute. I bet Ben is real excited to share the world of boys with his son. It is really cute to watch fathers and sons together. Ryan and Ayden went to the park last night to hit some balls around and to play catch(us girls played on the slides). Ryan was telling Ayden everything about throwing and hitting and Ayden was eating it up!! Have a great time and keep the way cute pictures coming!!

Petersen Family said...

Love those cheeks!! I can't believe how big he's getting....and so fast! My little cousin is 2 months old and in 6-9 month clothing! It'll be interesting to see how Isaac continues to grow! I think he's looking more and more like Natali. We're counting down to kickoff tomorrow too!! Go Cougars!! Hope you enjoy the game with your SON Ben!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

He is just SO cute! I want to kiss those cheeks of his! Isaac and Chase will be little buddies and be able to stand their own ground!! :) Cute little chunkers!!

TheIsom8 said...

(Garth's wife Janelle speaking) Rebecca-he is SO CUTE!! I came across your blog and thought, wow-what a small blogging world! Check ours out! Your kids are adorable! Congratulations!

jeremyandholly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jeremyandholly said...

why was my comment deleted??

Laura said...

What a cute little guy! Poor Dallin has the opposite problem...he has three month old friends passing him up in his weight! I love Issac's hair, too! We enjoyed the BYU game, although all we could do was listen over the internet. Still good, though. Cute pictures guys...I hope you're adjusting to life with two!

Ashley said...

What, I never noticed this post!!! (i went home and checked..haha).

Oh I want to schmush those cheeks. I can't wait to meet him. And can't you and Haylee still pretend to VT me? I'll sit and hold Isaac the whole time, you won't even know he's there!! =)

Julianne said...

Oh my gosh, are you kidding? That child is DELICIOUS! More pics, more pics! I can't get enough!

sjmiller said...

Becca!!!

It's Stephanie (Heath) Miller!!! Your mom is living by me now!!! WOW!!

Congratulations on the new baby, and the adorable little family that you have!!

I'm so glad I found your blog! I've missed you and everyone else that has moved away.

Here is our blog:

themillermoments.blogspot.com

Looks like you are doing well, and I hope to see you around!!

Debbi said...

Ok - I had no idea you were such a twlight fan too! It is such a great series! You should come to lunch on Wednesdays - it's at the mall at 11:30 - Haylee knows about it. You should post that quiz on here too! haha.