Thursday, September 20, 2007

Kisses

Natali just loves to give her brother kisses. We are promoting the kisses on top of his head, but I know that when I am not looking she kisses his face. But I can't blame her...look at those cheeks! Natali is still doing pretty good about being a big sister. She hasn't told us yet to take him back to the hospital (which my oldest brother announced to my mom a few weeks after bringing baby #2 home).

I love the look on Isaac's face..."Mom make her stop!"
Going in for the kill
Mission completed! What a sweet big sister!

3 comments:

Petersen Family said...

I love that look on Natali's face in that last picture! That smile just screams, "I LOVE being a big sister!"

Heitmann Family said...

They are a cute bunch!! Got to love those little helpers, that often help too much!!! I agree though, who could not kiss those cheeks?

Debbi said...

What a cutie - girls are so different. Gage loved giving kisses, but he also loved jumping on Noah - I mean really jumping. Natalie is such a cutie!