Thursday, September 20, 2007

Week 7

Isaac is 7 weeks old this Friday. He is getting so big. He is having more awake time and is starting to develop a little bit of a schedule (if you can call it that). Last night Ben laid him on the couch on his stomach after a feeding. He usually likes a little tummy time. Anyway...I was in the other room and Ben starts yelling for me to come...and there was Isaac...rolling from his stomach to his back. Now to set the record straight, Ben and I are certain the couch cushion must have been on a slant, but none the less we are claiming (just to each other) that Isaac is a genius and already rolling! Just kidding...I am not that incredibly anxious for him to become mobile for a long time!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

I love that outfit you have him in - it's way cute!