Yeah for mom's is all I have to say! My mom left on Sunday and was here for a week. It was great! She stocked the fridge, made meals, helped with Natali, and best of all... just the fact that she was here. She was very diligent about not letting me pick things up or push myself too hard with the c-section. She also made sure I took as many naps as possible. It was always the big internal struggle...take a nap or stay awake with my mom. Due to extreme exhaustion I took the nap. The truth is Natali can be a handful, and I think my mom needed the nap too! She kept saying..."There is a reason you have babies when you are young!" It was so good to have my mom here. Hopefully she will be back soon. 
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Grandma Gerry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment