Monday, May 16, 2011

8 years ago...


8 years ago today I got to marry this guy.  He was my best friend, my support, he made me "horse" laugh, made me feel special, unique, and beautiful.  He teased me, I harassed him, it worked.  I am grateful to have him by my side.  I love him.  Happy Anniversary.  

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy anniversary!!

Chrissy Jo said...

Love it! Happy Anniversary, my friend!!!!

shauni said...

Happy Anniversary! You need to let me watch your kids so you can go on a hot date! I love the wedding picture.

Jamie Petersen Photography said...

I remember your wedding day! What a fun day it was! Happy Anniversary you two! Miss ya!

sarita said...

Happy happy anniversary! 8 years is a big deal, congrats!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the wedding photo!

Janene said...

Happy Anniversary Becca! That picture is so stinkin' cute of you two!