Lately I have been on a bow making kick. Silk...felt...ribbons...and lately corker bows. These little buggers are addicting. I love seeing all the colors combined, plus they are cute little curls (what's not to like about that).
I think the 4th of July ones are my current favorites!
8 comments:
I will pay you to make some for Maddie. She has a hundred flowers and clips, but no matching sets.
Seriously, what do you charge? They are adorable!
When I saw the title of your post I was sure I would pull up your blog and see a giant picture of a Diet Coke :)... ha ha ha, the bows are much cuter. I LOVE the corkers and am seriously thinking about investing in the supplies (now that I have returned Briana's to her!) Thanks for the taquito recipe. And yes, I agree, being "on call" is the worst!
I'm with Sara! Those are sooo cute! Could I convince you to make some for me? I would totally pay you!
Also, is that a rosette barret I saw in that second picture? Did you make that too? I've seen them on people's blogs and think they're super cute. If you're into making those little pretties I want one of those as well!
And to add to my order.... are you still making baby bracelets? If you are up for it I would totally pay you to make a few for my girls. My bawled little girl needs a bracelet and Lyssa broke all her old ones and I don't really have a crafty bone in my body. ;-)
LOVE THEM! I have always wanted to know how to make those but just don't think mine would look that good. Is it easy?
Now you need to post a "how-to" post!!
I am on this same kick, Becca! Adorable. Actually they are on my list of things to blog about too.
So, I'm thinking it would be fun to drive up to Temple and spend a few hours with my long-lost Iowa friends. I'm sure Spencer and Hallie and Logan could have some serious fun together. What do you think?
love the bows! I wish I was there to make them with you or snatch some of yours;)
Cute! Cute! I need to pull out my bow stuff and learn some things from you darling women. :)
Post a Comment