Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby Powder Fun

Yesterday I was enjoying quite time.  Spencer was asleep.  I had cleaned in the morning so I could catch up on some long awaited TV shows, and Isaac was playing quietly in his room.  TOO quietly.  Suddenly a white powdery cloud emerges from the room clutching the mini Cinderella in his chubby fist declaring, "It dirty mama, clean it!"  He was concerned about Cinderella.  Never mind the bottle of powder that he had not only dumped on himself, but the dresser, bed, and carpet.  So much for relaxing, Lost had to wait, and I got to use the vacuum twice in one day (that might be a record for me)!


4 comments:

shauni said...

It's a good thing he's so cute!

sarita said...

Twice in one day? That is amazing---twice in one week would be a record for me!

I bet his room smelled really nice the rest of the day!

Julianne said...

BEEN THERE!!! Love to Isaac!

Briawna said...

look on the bright side, better the baby powder than the contents of his diaper on the walls. Been there, too.