Sunday, May 02, 2010

1 year Old



Spencer had his one year wellness check on Friday.  It went well.  As well as it can with shots and such. He was not happy!  Overall though things looked good.  The nurse called back after his blood draw and told us that he was a little anemic and to add iron drops to one meal a day.  Sounds easy enough.  His stats were:

Height: 29 1/4 inch (34%)
Weight:  21 lbs 10.5 oz (34%)
Head:  18 3/4 inch (84%)

We had pictures taken.  He wasn't very happy at the end but we got a few good shots.  This boy has some crazy hair.  I know this is redundant...but I can't believe he is one!

6 comments:

Chrissy Jo said...

I don't think I can tell you enough what a handsome little boy Spencer is! Those baby stats sound very similar to Alec at that age. I love all Spencer's fabulous hair!!!

Petersen Family said...

His crazy hair is great! And I'm with you...I can't believe he's one! Wow this past year has flown by! And at 15 months, Easton still isn't 20 pounds I don't think so way to go Spencer! (Easton is still in some 6-12 month clothes and I'm sure that's not the case with Spencer!) Happy late Birthday Spencer!

cherisse said...

O he is your hubbys twin! How are you?

Seth and Nicole said...

What a cutie. I love the hair.

The Jones Fam said...

Happy birthday cute Spencer!
Becca, I need to call you, I am going through withdrawls. Expect a call this thursday when I know what I am having...
hope your last month or so in Iowa is blissful!
-Nat

Starlee said...

He is so dang cute Becca! Please let me know when you're in town again. Take care!