Saturday, April 10, 2010
Strawberries
Fresh strawberry jam, a little bit of butter, on hot rolls...yes please! Costco had a steal of a deal on strawberries last week and so I figured it was time I learned how to make homemade jam. With just a few phones calls to make sure I was doing it right (thanks Kel) and some time at the sink cleaning strawberries I ended up with some jars of pure bliss! I like this...I like this A LOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are awesome, your jam looks great. I also love homemade strawberry jam and saw Costco's great deal on strawberries but I opted instead to start cleaning out my garage and turn my house into an absolute disaster in the process. i feel like I am less ready to move now then when I started this three days ago! Maybe I'll just have to come to your house for homemade rolls and butter and homemade jam.... hint, hint....
Look at you, Domestic Goddess! :-) How fantastic was the deal on strawberries? I haven't seen any for under $1.30/lbs. and I wonder if that's as low as it gets here.
Post a Comment