Spencer is 11 months. I love this little boy! He is so cheery and happy. I love his blue eyes and his crazy blond hair. His chubby kissable cheeks and all 7 of his baby teeth.
- His mobility is getting faster and faster each day
- He's learning how to perfect the army crawl
- Has mastered moving from tummy/back to sitting (it's taken him awhile I know)
- Becoming more vocal when food does not come fast enough, when mom leaves the room, and when brother & sister take his toys
- Finds all the things that we don't want him to on the floor
- Trying to pull himself up
- Loves to sit on the grass
- First time in a swing at the park this week, smiled the whole time
- Loves to eat mangos, avocados, peas, bananas, veggie straws, cottage cheese, cheese chunks, ice cream...pretty much anything we let him try (not in love with red kidney beans)
Happy 11 months little man!
5 comments:
I can't believe he is 11 months old!! Where has the last 11 months gone? Seriously, this past year has gone by way to fast. He sure is a cutie.
He looks like such a sweet boy! Such a cutie!!!!!!!
hurray for spring weather and your kids are so cute- love reading about them!
He is a doll!!! About the book racks.... Nick made them. I got ideas out of both Pottery Barn Kids and Land of Nod for what I wanted. They were fairly simple to make. Let me know if you want plans and I will have him draw some up!! Who knows, this could be the start of your wood-working career!
What a beautiful shot! And what a beautiful boy! Aren't little boys WONDERFUL?? Miss you, let's catch up soon...
Post a Comment