A year ago today I went into the hospital to meet out little boy Spencer Chase! He was a whopper, 10.5! All I can say is I am glad that I am not pregnant now. I can't believe a year has passed. So much has happened. Spencer's birthday kind of marked the beginning of a whirlwind year for us. We made it, graduation is well within site. Our move is approaching. Life is about to change again.
I can't believe this little chunk has been with us a year. In so many ways it seems like yesterday that I was making those long (and painful) walks from my room up to the NICU to see him. But at the same time I can't imagine our life with out this little guy.
(Oh my gosh look at those ROLLS...I love it)
Spencer you are a joy in our family! I love coming and getting you in the morning, you are so happy to see me. You light up when you hear your brother & sisters voice up stairs. You have bananas every morning. You L-O-V-E veggie straws. You drink your milk from a sippy and you love to drink it and then let it slowly run down your chin. You & Dad love to throw balls back and forth to each other. You like to come into the kitchen and chase balls all over our uneven kitchen floor. You are starting to pull your self up (a little). You clap, wave high to people, and pretend to answer the phone when it rings. I love you Spencer! Thank you for being a part of our family. Happy Birthday little man, you are just the sweetest!
No comments:
Post a Comment