Sunday, January 31, 2010

Spencer 9 Months

On Thursday I took Spencer in for his 9 month wellness check.  His stats are as follows.

Height: 28 1/2 (60%)
Weight: 19 lbs .5 ounces (26%...WHAT, how did that happen?)
Head:  18 1/8


Please don't mind the food all over his face...this little guy LOVES his food and is one MESSY eater.  I feel like all I do all day is feed him in his chair.  He insists on feeding himself.  I have to hurry and shovel spoonfuls of food in between his little fistfuls.  His favorites right now are bread, gerber puffs (Isaac tries to steal these), yogurt melts (also on Isaac's list), blueberries, black beans, bananas, hard boiled egg yolks, and recently chocolate cake & donuts.  I KNOW!  But he was literally lunging out of my arms to get Ben's donut so we gave a little piece...and well, that's all she wrote!

He is sleeping fabulously well at night.  Loves playing on the floor.  Cracks up at his crazy older brother & sister.  Snuggles so well with his mommy.  Gives the best big cheesy smiles.  Gets really MAD if you don't get him his food fast enough.  Has the craziest hair!

We watched some home videos with the kids and I couldn't believe how different he looks now compared to when he was born.  He doesn't even look like the same baby to me!  Trust me, I know he is, but he has changed so much.   I can't believe he is already 9 months.  We love you little Fudgy!

1 comment:

hayley said...

Oh that hair is to die for! I think you could make a nice blanket out of that stuff. He is pretty cute:)