Monday, January 18, 2010

Our Super Heros

Meet Muscle Man. He is adorable. He is a very hard working super hero. He excels in playing, eating, stealing his sisters toys, and giving the best hugs & kisses!


Meet Princess Nattles. She is entertaining. She is unstoppable. Her hearing is exceptional (especially when Mom tries to whisper to Dad) and her sense of smell is unreal ("Mom...I smell chocolate...are you eating chocolate?") She loves preschool, changing her clothes multiple times a day, helping with her baby brother, and trying to be the boss!








5 comments:

shauni said...

So cute! I love their super hero costumes. Also, love Natalee's pose, what a diva!

Chrissy Jo said...

So cute! Love it. We have a love for all things super hero in our house. I'll have to show the kiddos these pictures tomorrow. They'll love them!

Petersen Family said...

Those two are so cute! We're missing you guys!!

The Lindsays said...

I love it! Princess Nattles sounds like my kids...super sense of smell (especially with chocolate) and super hearing (when you don't want them to hear!!! Cute.

Zent Family said...

Are all 4-year old girls the same? Natalie and Hannah would make a fearsome duo... except there might be some argument of who was the boss of the group! Cute kids!!!!