Monday, November 02, 2009

Little Spencer Man

Poor little Spencer caught the "bug" that invaded our home and unfortunately it transformed in to pneumonia. After starting antibiotics and some breathing treatments I am happy to say his is doing WONDERFUL. I just had to get a picture of him with his mask on.


Although Spence didn't get in on the trick-or-treating action this year I did have to dress him up in the traditional Halloween outfit courtesy of Grandma Gerry. Natali & Isaac both have similar pictures taken in it. (side note, Isaac was sick and never got dressed up for Halloween and Natali was a witch but refused to let me take her picture...whatever...but we did celebrate the month, we just have no pictures to prove it)

It's been nice to have Ben home. Some things never change though...he still refuses to take a NORMAL picture with out making a face. I promise this was the best photo I got. Spencer loves his bath time, I can't believe he is so big. All his red hair is gone and he is totally blond. He is starting to really warm up to this whole daddy concept!






5 comments:

Amanda Wilson said...

I am so glad that Spencer is doing better. He looks pretty cute with that mask on though. So happy he gets some daddy time now, and Ben's face is awesome in that picture.

Erica said...

I'm so glad he is doing better!! He is such a cute little guy!

Katie Muir said...

Sorry for little Spencer!! But I'm glad he's doing better. And Ben is so funny- what a face!!

Amy said...

poor baby! I am proud of you for taking that pic with the mask..I remember when Natali came home from the hospital in her "tanning bed" and your mom and I told you to take a picture, and you really didn't want to because it was so hard to see her in that little bed.
AND I am so glad for you that ben is home!! You will have to let us know what happens and if yall end up in TX. All I can say is that we miss it a ton. (we like it here, but really miss TX)

Julianne said...

Poor thing... both of you. Glad Ben's home. And man, you're been crafting it up, girl!! Love all the banners!