Friday, November 13, 2009

Family Photo Session

Dearest Chrissy took time out of her busy Saturday and took our little family out into the woods to capture some moments on camera. It was a great. The kids did pretty well. Isaac was a little pot licker at the end and would not smile at all, but gave us a glare that said, "I AM DONE!!!" Here is a sampling. We LOVE them Chrissy...thank you!








11 comments:

Amanda Wilson said...

So cute. I love them all. Great job to Chrissy although she did have great subjects to work with.

The Robinson Bunch said...

wow! they look awesome! AWWW I want some!!!!! :) you have a very sweet and beautiful family!

Kelly said...

Very cute and a beautiful family.

Mandy said...

I love them!! You guys all look so good! Way to go Chrissy!

jodie said...

Those turned out darling! The colors of your outfits looks great with the fall background. And good job to Chrissy! Way cute.

shauni said...

I love the pictures! You have such a cute family.

Amber said...

What beautiful pictures! So fun to have your family all together again.

Kevin and Emily said...

AWESOME PICTURES!!! What a beautiful family you make- we can't wait to see you soon! (=

Maginot said...

cute picture! You have a beautiful family! Hope you are enjoying the holiday season!

Amy said...

Cute pics!! Your family looks great.

Heitmann Family said...

They are all so nice. I love the leaves and the little chair, what a beautiful family you have Becca!!