Little Spencer man has turned 6 months! Today I took him in for his wellness check up and to make sure that his little lungs were clear of any signs of pneumonia. He received a clear bill of health! Here are his 6 month stats:
Height: 26 3/4 in, 64%
Weight: 17 lbs 2 oz, 45%
Head: 17.5 in, 70%

What happened to my chubby baby! I don't think any of our kids have every been that low in their weight percentage. Skinny little blond boy!
Spencer loves to laugh at us, especially his crazy brother and sister. He is sleeping well through the night. He does NOT like rice cereal, but prefers the oatmeal. So far he'll eat bananas, applesauce, and squash. I tried avocados, silly kid didn't like them.

I know I always say this, but he is getting so big. Love you Spence!!!
2 comments:
HOLY POTATOES! I cant believe he is six months, gawly has it really been that long since the last time you and worked out at prenatal aerobics at the Y, seriously it feels like that was just weeks ago....awww he is the sweetest thing ever! and im so glad he is feeling better!
Spencer is so dang cute. Makaylee is way bigger than him now!! She is 80% for height and 75% for weight. Do we get to see you this month?
Post a Comment