Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just Our Luck

Starting since Friday night I have had a sickly little girl on my hands coughing, runny nose, and yes the ever feared barf (but not real bad). Isaac has a runny nose and has decided to be extra needy (which is normal for Isaac...being needy). Spencer has be running a slight fever and had a slight cough & runny nose, but overall is his sweet adorable self.

Saying that Natali has been excited to participate in the Primary Program would be an understatement. She memorized her part and every one told me how great she knew the words to all the songs. This will be the first Program I have been able to sit and watch instead of leading music for three years. I was elated with the idea of watching the kids perform and most of all catching that smile from Natali and getting that excited wave from the stands where she sat (one less kid for me to manage in the seats, bonus). Saturday morning I knew both our dreams would not come true, thanks flu bug! But I told her she could still say it for Daddy & Grandparents. So now proudly presenting...Natali!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh kiss kiss! so sweet.

Amanda Wilson said...

I am so sad for you that you guys missed out on the primary program. I know how much you were looking forward to it! Also, I noticed Natali is laying on a pillowcase I lent you, and ummmm...don't worry about getting that one back to me. Also tell Natali she did great on her line for the program. Miss you!

Laura said...

How sad that she missed the program. Great job on the part though.

On a different topic--I don't know how you've managed everything with Ben gone so much. Seriously. Craig is gone right now until Thursday and I'm already about to lose my sanity. If we could ever get our kiddos together I think they would get along REALLY well. I read the part about Natali's "sassy" mouth--she and Elizabeth sound identical! I'm afraid they get it from their moms. =)

kdance said...

Oh, man! What a bummer! Well, she still did a really good job on video. Our ward had the primary program yesterday. It was cute, but Dave had to stay home with Evan (who also has a bug). Dave was pretty bummed cuz we always love the primary program!

Amber said...

Oh Man missing the program is the pits- It is my favorite sacrament meeting of the year! -although I think my ward is releaved when we(scottie) miss it...