Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We are ready to CELEBRATE

Today Ben is leaving Texas...goodbye! These last 5 months have been long & trying. Today he will drive part way and tomorrow I will be anxiously watching the front window. That silver Ford Taurus will never have looked so good. We've got our banner made & hung...now we just need the main man.








3 comments:

shauni said...

HOOOORAAAY! I am soo excited for you, way to go for surviving the last couple of months, you are awesome. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't insanely jealous right now, but you totally deserve it. Your banner turned out so cute, Ben will love it! I hope your kiddos are feeling better in time to welcome him home.

Kelly said...

Yeah!!!! You made it. Your banner turned out so cute.

Debbi said...

I want to cry I am so excited for you, I totally understand!!!! How exciting to finally have him home - YAY!!! Your banner is really cute and so versatile, (the celebration word, the colors, everything!) I can't tell from the picture, but it's fabric, right? I totally want one, I should figure out how to make one (want to email me?) was it hard?

I am soo happy you get to see Ben tomorrow!!!!