Spencer is almost 6 months old. He loves rice cereal with applesauce or squash. Rolled over almost a week ago. Sleeping through the night, has crazy fuzzy hair, is super smily, and really just the best little baby!

These two are a constant comedy routine. I don't always find what they are doing very amusing and sometimes the bring my with in an inch of my sanity, but they are mine and I sure do love em'! Best photo I could get of them wearing Halloween shirts before they started karate chopping each other.

Every night when we are getting ready for bed Isaac insists that "brother" gets in his crib. His is very sweet with him and just lays there and snuggles. It's pretty dang cute if I do say so myself. (side note: it is still weird to me when I say "the boys"...I can't believe I have two)

She is getting to big for her own good. She LOVES preschool and loves doing crafts with mom. Her mouth is constantly sassy and we are always working on using our "Princess" voice. She loves to dress up and always wants to hold Spencer. Thanks for keeping me on my toes Natali.

AND totally unrelated to the pictures...5 DAYS and Counting till I get a husband back again!
3 comments:
Spencer is so cute, Becca! I wish I could meet him! You do have 3 very cute kids. Love the laughing video.
Such cute kids!!! Man little Natali has grown up, along with the others. Time does go by fast. You are seriously super woman for taking care of the kids while Ben is traveling. Enjoy the upcoming reunion!!!
I love the title of your post.Very creative and hilarious. I love your adorable kids and love to get updates on them. Yeah that Spencer rolled over. So cute that Isaac loves Spencer to get in his crib with him. I hope Savannah is as nice to her younger brother.
Post a Comment