Sunday, May 03, 2009

Little Faces


Here are pictures of each of the kids just a few days old (two are the same of Spencer). I thought it was fun to see how each kid kind of has their own look, except for the chubbiness!
Top Left: Spencer 10.5 lbs
Top Right: Natali 9.9 lbs
Bottom Left: Isaac 10.9 lbs

4 comments:

Petersen Family said...

They've all got those adorable chubby cheeks!! I can't wait to meet Spencer!! When do you guys come to Utah?!? If it's not soon enough I might just have to show up at your doorstep one of these days!

Kelly said...

You sure do make cute babies. And with lots of hair.

Haylee Mollerup said...

Wow! That's crazy how much they all look alike as babies! It will be fun to see what Spencer looks like as he grows! Cute little baby faces!

Heitmann Family said...

You can tell they are all family!! So cute Becca!!