Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Everything Little

My fabulously talented friend Chrissy came over last week and took some pictures of Spencer for me. I have always been pretty good about getting the kids pictures taken at all the different month marks (3, 6, 9, 12...etc) but have never had "baby baby" pictures taken. I decided with Spencer that I needed to document and remember how small these babies come (or not small in my case) and relish the brand new baby stage. In these pictures he is between 3 & 4 weeks old. These are just a few of the many she took. Thank you Chrissy for capturing these precious moments and memories of my baby.







9 comments:

Haylee Mollerup said...

What SWEET & PRECIOUS pictures!!!! He's a handsome little boy!

shauni said...

I love these pictures! She did a great job. I love the ones of his little hands and feet- don't they grow too fast?

Kelly said...

So precious. I can't believe he's already 4 months old. She did a fantastic job.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful is he. Great Photos!

Maginot said...

I love the pic of you kissing spencer, so so precious! and I can imagine, those blossoms must be amazing, so beautiful

Crystal said...

So cute! He has so much hair!! I can't believe how big he is!

Zent Family said...

What a beautiful (can you call a boy beautiful?) baby!! He has to be such a wonderful addition to your little family.

Megan said...

Love the pictures! I can't believe how fast they change. He is so cute.

The Cairns Family said...

I love the pictures! He is absolutely darling. Congrats again!!!