(I am playing catch up a little bit here. I am slowly but surely adjusting to life with 3, and my computer was getting fixed so I didn't have access to my pictures.)
When I went into the hospital to have Spencer, Spring was on the verge of arriving. And went we left the hospital Spring was here...and it was beautiful. The Mid-West Spring is unlike anything I have ever seen before. San Diego is always wonderful, but a lot of just brown and green. Provo had me captivated with it's pretty white and pink blossoms, but Iowa blows it out of the water! So after being trapped in the hospital and house for a few days I asked if we could all load up in the car and go look at the blossoms. It was so nice to get out, and such a fun feeling to have all three of kids tucked safe in the back seat. These pictures don't do the blossoms justice, but it will have to do.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Spring Came
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment