Sunday, May 03, 2009

In Love

Natali and Isaac L-O-V-E baby Spencer. All Natali wants to do is give kisses & hugs, and constantly requests to hold the baby. When Isaac sees the baby out he just runs full force at him yelling, "baby"! It's pretty funny. I have to constanly say, "soft Isaac, soft." It makes my heart warm and full though when I see all three of my kids together. It is the best feeling! It may be a rocky road for awhile, the whole sleep deprevation thing, but I sure love these kids.

9 comments:

The Robinson Bunch said...

Oh my Goodness! Becca! those pictures are precious! WOW seriously tears came to my eyes and I can so see how your heart is so full! awww you have such a sweet family...CONGRATULATIONS once again and please let me help with anything! I would really love to bring a meal or something?! Im going to call you to set something up.

kdance said...

Congrats, Becca! I'm a little behind, but I knew you must have had him by now, so I had to check. Spencer is adorable! I love those cute chubby cheeks and dark hair. Yay for you, new mommy! Oh, and I think it's time to take down your baby ticker :)

Kevin and Emily said...

What cute kiddos. I love the third picture- it looks like they are all three laughing at some joke together. What a beautiful family you and Ben have been blessed with. I am so happy for you!

Heather said...

I didn't check your blog for about a week and when I did, BAM! you had a baby!! He is so cute. I love chubby babies and all the security that comes with them, you don't have to worry about their eating as much and they seem to sleep so much better. I can't believe you and Ben are now a family of 5!! You have such cute kids and I'm so happy for you!!

Zent Family said...

Pretty cute pictures!!! Good luck!!! Kid number three scares me to death... looks like you guys are going to handle it with ease.

Julianne said...

Oh my, I KNOW what you mean. I'm so happy so you!!

And how happy am I that we will be in Utah at the same time! Steve will be working in Salt Lake, but we are staying with my Uncle in Provo and my Aunt in Pleasant Grove (we're splitting the time to lessen the burden on our extended family) Where will you be?? We'll be there mid-June to mid-July!!

Katie Muir said...

Becca!! What beautiful kids you have- I can't believe how quickly time flies when you're having fun. Best of luck with the new adjustments- wish we lived close by to help out!

Amy said...

what a cute baby!!!! Congrats! And Congrats to you, mom, for enduring the nicu. (did that one with lily). It just seems like your kids like to go tanning when they first get out!! Proud of ya!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics. Three happy kids, who could ask for more.