
So I took Natali in for her 3 year old pictures. It was fun. We made a little mommy daughter date out of it. We had her pictures taken, then while we were waiting for the prints we went across the street to Costco. We walked around, enjoyed some samples and topped it all off by sharing a churro! Seriously...Costco is one of my favorite places. Both kids fit in the front of the cart, we get samples, Costco chicken, great kids clothes, fabulous prices on kid books, the people there practically know me by name, and to round it all off...hot dog, drink and churro...yes please (lunch for all of us)! Anyway. It was a fun outing with Natali. She is getting ready to start preschool in Sept. and I am not sure who is more excited (her or me). We'll call it a tie. Then I also have her enrolled in a dancing class at the YMCA. A friend of ours teaches it, and Natali is over the top excited for that. We have been watching the Olympics a lot out our house and Natali loves to watch the "dancing girls'. She says she wants to do gymnastics now. Yesterday she took some of my hair ties and put them around her ankles and walked around the house saying she was doing 'nastics". She is getting so big. We love the spunk she adds to our family...intense at times (most of the time)...but we love our little redhead.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Natali
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
What a cute picture, I love getting new pictures of my kids, its fun! She sounds so much like Brynlee, excited for preschool and dance, and she wants to do gymnastics as well. That will be so fun for Natali, I think it will be fun for you too!
Great picture! I love her little dress and bracelet. You are going to have to teach me the ways of girls! Preschool will be so much fun for both of you- I'm sure she will love it and you will love the break!
Natali looks adorable. It sounds like you had a fun day out together. We will have to have some get togethers while the kids are at preschool.
Costco is my second home! Wow becca a three year old you are OLD!!! : )
What an ADORABLE picture of Natali!! Sounds like a perfect mother/daughter date. We love Costo too!
People "practically" know you at Costco, or they do...? Just kidding, kinda. Natali's picture is soooo cute. I love her dress and bracelet and of course her little smiling face. She couldn't be any cuter
She is really growing up. Now you get to do all those fun girly things, like dance and "nastics"! Girls are so much fun.
Darling! That's a great idea for a mommy-daughter date.
Oh man, churros... I'm having a craving!
Hooray for having Natali in my dance class. I warn you, I will not teach her proper dancing technique, but we will have a blast and be really silly for a half an hour! YEAH!
Awwww, what a cute girl! Okay, is Isaac really a year old??? That blows my mind! He's a doll too, of course! You make cute babies, girl! I've been thinking about you and miss your fun personality. Looks like you are having lots of fun in good-'ol Iowa. Miss you!
Yay! Another gymnast! She is adorable, and getting so big! I like how you don't know who is more excited about starting pre-school. Monday is when school starts here, and lets just say it is a "national holiday" of sorts at our house!
What a cute picture of Natali!! Oh my gosh I miss you guys!! This is just NOT FAIR!!! It almost kills me to hear of your costco runs.......I WANT TO BE THERE FOR THOSE RUNS!!! :)
Miss you and your cute little kiddos! and Ben too!!!! :)
How cute!! Natali is getting so big- preschool and dance? What next? Make-up and boys? P.S. I too give Costco a big thumbs-up!
Ok. for some reason i never put the name you use to comment with your actually blogger website name. And the fact that your kids are so much bigger than when I last saw them...it took me a while to figure out who exactly this page belonged to. Ha. I may be a little slow at times. Anyway. I just wanted to say hey and your kids are SO cute!
Post a Comment