Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend Trip

This weekend we were lucky to go up to Minnesota with some friends. When we planned this trip I only had one thought..."I have to get to Mall of America". Ben had been there before but I had yet to have the "experience"! When we started approaching the mall I felt like I was going to explode with excitement!!! I was grinning from ear to ear...and yes...it was AMAZING! We actually only went into one store (it is kind of tricky with three strollers). But I could have spent literally days there. One highlight was the amusement park in the middle. It was a Nickelodeon theme, and they had these Backyardigan figures. The truth is I think I was more excited about it than Natali. I just about started running when I saw them from a distance. I took Natali on a carosel ride and Isaac was such a champ just hanging out in his stroller the whole day. It was nice to get away, even if it was just for the weekend. Here are a few pictures.





17 comments:

Abbey said...

What a blast! I love seeing the pictures of all of you! It makes me want to be with you guys. You'll come and visit in Salt Lake, right?! I know I've said it before, but I think Isaac is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!

Jamie Petersen Photography said...

Brian was actually in Minneapolis from Thursday through Saturday and went to the Twins game on Friday night!?!? Had we known he would have loved to see you guys! Now he's in Kansas City all week! Did you cut your hair? It looks great in the last picture!

sjmiller said...

How fun!

I've always wanted to go there.

sarita said...

I have to agree--that picture of Isaac is priceless!! I'm so glad you had a good time---it's my dream to win an unlimited shopping spree to the MOA. Someday, right?

Debbi said...

Fun trip! I think MofA is great too,but sad that when we went there we didn't have any money to spend - but maybe that is a good thing or else I could have gone overboard with all the stores. I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

So FUN!! I used to live 5 minutes from there!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the theme park, I personally think it's WAY too crowded with rides, but fun nonetheless! What store did you get to go to?

Heather said...

Hi Becca and Ben! This is Heather (Farnsworth) Pahulu. So, don't think I'm crazy, but I was looking at a friend's blog the other day and she had a link to the Przybyla's blog and they had a link to yours. So, I thought I'd say hi! Your kids are seriously SO cute. Anyways, it looks like things are going really well for you guys, feel free to stop by our blog anytime (www.pahulu.blogspot.com)

musson said...

ok... totally jealous about the backyardagains. When I saw those pictures I got excited too... we might have to take a trip there soon!!!

Glad you had fun!

jodie said...

I'm so jealous about the Backyardigans figures! I LOVE Pablo and Tyrone!!

Glad you guys were able to get away and enjoy your weekend!

shauni said...

How fun!! We went to the MOA last year over Spring break and it was a blast! Definitely worth seeing. Did you see the lego store? With 2 boys that was a must for us! I'm glad you guys had a good trip.

Haylee Mollerup said...

YAY!!! I'm glad you had fun in Minneapolis! I LOVE the pictures of the Backyardigans!! I want to go there, again, just for that! Thanks for the MAC exchange you made for me! Did you mention in your post that you visited the MAC store??? :)

The Robinson Bunch said...

oh you guys are so lucky! Nate and I just read this post and he was like "oh fun! we should go in a couple of weeks!" and I'm like HEAVENS YES! it has seriously been a life-long dream of mine to go there some day, since I saw it in the mighty ducks movie! I know I'm a dork right?! but yeah it looks like you guys had a ton of fun. you have such cute kiddos. when are we getting together again, because coby keeps wanting to see natali (he just loves your little girl). come over again soon

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

Yay, Minneapolis is fun, huh? That is where John is from right? Did you get to go to a game? We have loved our stays there. Good for you guys!
Amanda

jeremyandholly said...

FUUUN!!! weekend getaways are the best! i would have gone running to the backyardigans with you! and your hair is REALLY cute:)

Jenny said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm thinking we need to go up there one of these weekends now!

{Erica} said...

K so I heard that they redid the amusment park with nickelodeon themed stuff....was it cool? We haven't been for a couple of years but want t go back for the weekend...would say the kids liked the park?

austin and cherisse said...

HOW FUN! I LOVE YOUR CUTE HAIR CUT!