William Davis is 6 months old! Time has flown and this little chunk continues to melt my heart. Thankfully Will has mellowed out a lot in his "old" age. His face lights up with smiles and he makes the best cooing babbling sounds. Recently he has started squealing. He can roll multiple times in a row to get across the room. He has yet to cut any teeth but that doesn't stop him from loving his rice cereal and apples/pears. He LOVES playing in the saucer and is our only baby who has sucked their thumb. When he goes to sleep/nap he grabs his blanket...pulls it up to his cheek and pops his thumb in. He does this EVERY time like clock work! He still wakes up at night for nursing. The kids love making him laugh...peek a boo or jumping up and down are the usuals.I get lots of comments on his red hair. Sometimes I hear he looks like Natali and sometimes people say the can see some of Spencer. I think he just looks perfect.
William also sucks on his lip...I kind of think it's the cutest thing ever!
{I know I am biased, I am allowed to be.}
He can't get enough of his toes. He curls up into a little ball and tries to get them all the time...while I am changing his diaper, getting his clothes on, or loading into the car seat {super helpful}. I sure love this little bundle of sweetness. He is such a joy. I find myself holding him longer during our night time feedings. I let him fall back asleep on me and I just sit there in the recliner with him. It's one of the only times he let's me snuggle him. I LOVE my sleep but I also know this stage will pass and once it's gone I wont get another one. I love the feel of his squishy little diapered bum and the way he tries to grab my face. I love how his face lights up and he starts squirming when I walk in to his room to get him out of the crib. I think he still smells like heaven. I love everything about him...we all do!
3 comments:
I love it when they discover their feet! And William's hair is to die for!
I think perfect describes him perfectly!!
He is so cute and getting so big!
Post a Comment