Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Going Home

To some leaving the hospital may not seem like a big deal.  But, for us this was actually quite a big miracle.  So far with all 3 previous deliveries I have NEVER been discharged with my baby.  With Natali she had to stay a little extra for jaundice...Isaac had to stay in the NICU for a week for his lungs...and Spencer had to stay in the NICU for about 5 days for hypoglycemia.  So when both William and I got the green light to go home TOGETHER we felt so blessed.  Since we were both doing so good we were pretty anxious to get out of the hospital and back into our own home with everyone.  It didn't seem too overwhelming knowing I had both my mom & Ben at home to help me.  Everyone at the hospital was so kind, but you don't really get much rest there.

{Williams first ride in the car}

We're HOME!  Dad & baby snuggling.

I love it when babies stretch...it's so cute!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is so nice you got to go home together. William looks tiny in the picture with Ben's hand on him. I have to admit I want to come out there and snatch him him up. He's adorable.