Monday, August 13, 2012

Lego Party

This year I told Isaac he could finally have a "friend" party.  So the Saturday right after his birthday we threw a little party.  The ward we are in has a plethora of little 4 -5 year old boys.  Just with the boys in his CTR4 class (which there are 2) there was well over 10.  So needless to say we had ample little boys to invite.

I kept asking Isaac what kind of party he wanted.  It changed daily....Angry Birds, Hot Wheels, Super Hero...but we finally settled on Legos.   I was pretty happy.  I was sure that with some help from my best friend pinterest, I too could throw a legit Lego party.

Marshmallow Lego Head Pops 

Lego Cookies 
(please tell me you could tell they were suppose to be legos) 
Lego Pinata 
(hello yellow crepe paper and a card board box)

So it took us SOOO long to fill these little puppies....and guess what,
pretty sure those little boys had them all popped in a matter of minutes.
There were lego guy targets all around the fence.  But somehow I became the target for 14 little boys. (it hurt) 

The kids lining up waiting to take a swing at the pinata.

Total concentration!

 Three VERY excited little faces.  

 
Daddy playing with the new toys.

Despite the utter chaos that comes with 14 little boys, I know everyone had fun.  It was fun creating the Lego party, I was over come with joy when it was finally all over.  It will be a LONG time before we do another party like that!  Happy Birthday Isaac!

2 comments:

sarita said...

Well done! All the Lego decorations were spot on! Happy birthday to Isaac!

Zent Family said...

You are one brave momma...14 boys!!! Looks like it turned out PERFECT!