Friday, August 03, 2012

Happy 7 Natali

This year we were able to celebrate Natali's 7th birthday in Utah at Grandma & Grandpa's house.  We brought a few presents with us and left some back home in Texas with daddy.  Poor Dad, he missed another birthday.  
Natali is getting to be so big, I can't believe it.  In many ways what comes out of her mouth far surpasses her age (both good & bad).  She is getting to be more of a helper with her brothers, and is getting more familar with her kitchen skills (one of our summer goals).  She is so stinkin smart, and she thrives on proving her mom wrong I think.  She loves all things girlie...hair, makeup, nails.  She is my little girl, and I love her to bits.

We were SO lucky to have Grace with us.  She is seriously one of the BEST cousins and the best helper.  We got to steal her for a few days to stay with us.  She was such a big help! YAY Grace.  Natali thought it was pretty cool that Grace got to sleep over for her birthday.

This year Natali was really into Hello Kitty stuff.  She even picked to have Hello Kitty cupcakes.

 We opened presents and ate breakfast.  Per the birthday girls request, chocolate donuts from Dick's...seriously some of the best chocolate donuts EVER! Later that day we went up to Aunt Em's house to have a pizza/water party with the cousins.  By the end of the day I think she felt pretty special.

DOG PILE ON GRACE!

No comments: