Sunday, May 27, 2012

Isaac's Graduation

On May 17th Isaac graduated from his Preschool.  He was VERY excited.  They had been practicing for a long time.  He thoroughly enjoyed going every Tuesday & Thursday this year.  His teacher was Ms.  Julie.  There were 8 kids in his class, 7 which were little boys.  At graduation they gave a compolation of pictures and things Isaac had done in through out the year.  One was a self portrait.  In the picture Isaac drew himself....and for his shoes he drew them 2 different colors, green & blue.  I thought it was so cute because often Isaac in known to wear one of each of his different colored croc's.  This sweet boy will start kindergarten next year.  In someways he is ready...he can't wait to be a big kid and go to school with his sister.  He knows who his teacher is and gives her hugs every time we pick Natali up from school.  I just can't imagine not having him with me.  He is still so tender hearted and sensitive.  He is growing up way to fast.  I love him so much.


My special boy & his Mom 

Ms. Julie & Isaac 

 Isaac and his buddy Gavin 

Walking down the aisle. 


He was so excited to be up on stage in his "fancy' cap & gown.

2 comments:

Aunna and Phillip said...

That's the most adorable picture I've seen in a long time!

Aunna and Phillip said...

That's the most adorable picture I've seen in a long time!