9 years I got to marry my best friend. 9 years ago I never would have thought we'd still be in schooling of some sort, that we'd be in Texas, and that I'd be so exhausted as a mother (I was so naive)! But as I look back at this adventure we've been on since then I can't imagine doing it with anyone else. And despite the surprises it has been the BEST adventure. It makes me wonder...where will we be in 9 more years. (Really I'd just like to know where we will be moving next year). I am grateful for the wonderful man I married. He loves me and tells me every day. He tries hard to balance his roles as father, husband, and provider. He makes me smile and laugh. I felt scared getting married, it seemed like taking a really big gamble on someone else. I was so independent. Sometimes I am surprised on how dependent I have become on someone else. That's how it is suppose to be though. I am grateful for Ben, the friendship and love we have for each other, and the foundation of the same eternal goals. Happy 9 years babe!
Saturday, May 26, 2012
9 Years
9 years I got to marry my best friend. 9 years ago I never would have thought we'd still be in schooling of some sort, that we'd be in Texas, and that I'd be so exhausted as a mother (I was so naive)! But as I look back at this adventure we've been on since then I can't imagine doing it with anyone else. And despite the surprises it has been the BEST adventure. It makes me wonder...where will we be in 9 more years. (Really I'd just like to know where we will be moving next year). I am grateful for the wonderful man I married. He loves me and tells me every day. He tries hard to balance his roles as father, husband, and provider. He makes me smile and laugh. I felt scared getting married, it seemed like taking a really big gamble on someone else. I was so independent. Sometimes I am surprised on how dependent I have become on someone else. That's how it is suppose to be though. I am grateful for Ben, the friendship and love we have for each other, and the foundation of the same eternal goals. Happy 9 years babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You guys are such a fun couple--congrats on 9 years and a fantastic little family! :)
Post a Comment