Ahh its been awhile since Ive checked out our blog! I love all the posts! Yea I hear you on the family pictures...as I am so nicely saying can you just hold still and be good for two seconds and at least look in the direction of the camera....up nope!
7 comments:
Cute! I love that top picture the very best. Isaac's face is priceless! Your three little monkey's look adorable.
Cute kids!! I can't believe how big Spencer looks!
Ahh its been awhile since Ive checked out our blog! I love all the posts! Yea I hear you on the family pictures...as I am so nicely saying can you just hold still and be good for two seconds and at least look in the direction of the camera....up nope!
Your pictures are darling! And I loved that family one....the one that you say won't be gracing your Christmas card. I like it!
Hey! Will you send me your address? You can just leave it on my bloggy blog. Thanks!
Oh, your kids are soooo cute!!
Here's my new blog
www.brittanyandgirls.blogspot.com
cute kids becca! where does the time go? i can't believe how big they are! i keep thinking about you and need to call you. i will soon!
Post a Comment