Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Home Sweet Home


So here is a little snippet of what out new place looks like.  We are renting and super excited to have this part of moving done.  It has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2 car garage.  It has a fenced backyard and apparently just gobs of storage.  Can you see the smile on my face as I type this?!!  Considering where we live now (don't get me wrong we love our LITTLE place...little being the key word) this is a big up grade on space.  It's in an older established neighborhood super close to the church and walking distance to the elementary school.  I have already declared that we will be getting a trampoline for the backyard once we are there.  It might not be our "dream home" but for the next three years it will be where we call home!

Ben wishes the MASSIVE meat smoker on wheels was considered part of the house, but alas, it will not be there when we move in.  I bet that bad boy would make a great hamburger!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

It looks like it has plenty of room for visitors! Of course I'm sure that I'm just dreaming about the fact I might sneak a vacation in somewhere during the next year. But hey a girl can always dream. I'm so excited you guys found a place. But not at all excited about you moving.

Jamie Petersen Photography said...

Sounds like it'll be perfect for your cute family! I'm so happy you guys matched where you want to be and that everything is going so well for you! Any trips to Utah planned in the near future or are we coming to visit in Texas??

Ashley said...

So exciting - yea for cheap housing in texas!!! How awesome you found a place already - and 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2 car garage? So rooomy. Logan would be way sad about the smoker too - though a hamburger does sound dang good right now.

Susan said...

It's great Becca, I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to show you the pictures of the AWESoMe backyard- you will definitely have room for a tramp. Once again, I'm sooo excited to live close to you guys for another three years!

Amanda Wilson said...

It looks awesome! So excited for you! You deserve it!

Zent Family said...

It looks so cute!! I am completely jealous of the fenced in yard... how exciting!!!