Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break Fun...and a hair cut!

This week has been Spring Break out here.  Natali has had no preschool.  We weren't able to plan any big trips or weekend getaways (we have to save that time & money for when we take a trip to check out Texas since we move there in 2 1/2 months).  So I tried to make each day a little special or fun.  We've played more with friends, enjoyed playgroup  & Happy Meals, we even went to the mall to visit the Easter Bunny and ride the Easter Express train.



I tried to get all three kids to look at me and stand around the stroller.  It was SUPER successful, don't you think!?!

Natali on the train with two friends Isaac & Maddie.  My Isaac kept saying he wanted to ride the train.  But when it came time to get on he FREAKED out.  He just wanted to run around and touch the train.  So I had to drag him out kicking & screaming.  Once we were out he just cried that he wanted to ride the train.  We tried one more time to get him on, even sitting with an adult.  But, once again he FREAKED. Oh the joys of a two year old!

Spencer was a trooper and just chilled in the stroller.  Our little man got his first real official hair cut.  I was getting bothered by the fact that he had better sweeping bangs across his forehead than I did.  It was sad, I didn't cry this time like I did with Isaac.  But I sure do think it makes him look older, still as cute though!

After riding the train we went and got ice cream cones.  Why not!  Then we all headed over to the park to play with friends, eat a picnic style lunch, and enjoy some much needed sunshine and fresh air.  Have I mentioned it has been a really really long winter!?!?





1 comment:

sarita said...

I love Spencer's haircut! He looks cuter than ever!

And I might just have to swipe the picture of our kids on the train--you can actually see all of their faces!

Sorry Maddie stole the Easter Bunny's lap in Natalie's picture...