Monday, February 08, 2010

Kid Friendly Collage

I am always looking for a craft that both kids can do!  I found this one on the Family Fun website and it was a hit with the kids!  We've had a few snow days so this was a perfect activity.
http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/crafts-by-age/toddler-crafts/glueless-collages-667490/






6 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute...I love it! What a cute Mom you are with all your fun crafts!

The Lindsays said...

CUTE!

Julianne said...

so fun! (da, da, da - SUPER MOM!)

Heather said...

That is such a cute idea. Plus I love crafts where I already have the supplies on hand. I think we're going to do this tomorrow. Thanks, Becca!

Jodi said...

Cool! I am loving all of your craft ideas. I am going to have to try this one out.

Maryann said...

Super great idea. Love it. And your kids are just so cute.

P.S. I just found your blog through Shauni's. Glad I did.