Monday, February 22, 2010

Piles & Piles of Snow

To say that we have snow is an understatement!  The other day I went out to shovel the drive to help Ben.   Shortly after starting I came back to the house and said, "I don't know where to even put it!" 


I am super TIRED of the snow, wind, & cold.  I am tired of bundling up kids, warming up the car, scraping off windshields, and slipping on ice.  But I NEVER get tired of this little boy & his cute face.

8 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

We didn't get a stitch of snow this year and we are kinda bummed. I know no one will understand why but I miss Iowa sometimes for it's winters. Not the misrableness but the fact that it does snow. My kids feel shortchanged a bit!! I know how you feel though and so I hope Spring comes early for you guys!!!

Amanda Wilson said...

WOW! I am really not jealous of the snow, but at least you have that adorable face to look at all day. He is so cute.

Emily Lawrence said...

Okay, the snow sounds HORRIBLE, but that picture is absolutely adorable! (And Spring will come eventually, right?)

The Jones Fam said...

oh my, oooooh my. hang in there girl. keep looking at that cute baby face instead. so adorable.

Laura said...

That looks like our house lately. I'm ready for spring! Those two little bottom teeth are adorable!

Kevin and Emily said...

Wow! That is way too much snow. On the bright side, Spencer is so so so adorable. I am praying for Spring with you! Miss ya Becca!

austin and cherisse said...

Yikes no thanks! Its like 80 here just thought I would rub it in so you would move home!

Zent Family said...

That is so much snow!!!! I always forget other people in the world still are dealing with winter... I bet you are more then ready for spring!!