Two years ago today I went into the hospital knowing I was going to have a c-section. It was a new experience but at the end of it all I had a new baby. Baby Isaac...black hair & olive skin, the complete opposite of Natali. Well, today that little boy turned 2. I never thought it would happen My sweet little boy, who is such a momma's boy, is now 2 (and bossing me around). Isaac loves: chocolate milk (wa wa milk), waving "HI" to everyone, eating other peoples food (not his own), jumping around, his binky & blanky (working on that one), Backyardigans, his sister, and making his mom laugh! Isaac's smile is contagious, I love his dimples. I could eat his cheeks for a snack. When he runs his whole body shakes. He is my little monkey. Today we celebrated with presents in the morning and cousins & cupcakes after naptime. It was a fun filled day (also filled with lots of tantrums and a very tired mom)! Here are LOTS of pictures (wish you were there babe)!
Monday, August 03, 2009
Isaac is 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like you guys have had a busy fun summer. I hope you are enjoying Utah. It was fun to get to see you and catch up, it had been way too long.
TOtally cute cake - hello creativity! I really want a cupcake now ;) I can't believe Isaac is 2 either - that flew by!! Here's hoping our kiddo turns out 1/2 as cute as yours!
Happy Birthday little Isaac!!! It was just yesterday that he was born! :( It means I haven't seen you near enough in the past two years.....or at least the past year and a half!
So fun! I love the cake. I can't believe he is 2!!! He has gotten so much bigger since last time I saw him. I hate it! Tell him to stop growing please (and thank you).
Post a Comment