Some toys are just classic, and I love the fact that my mother has held onto some of those toys from my childhood. Today when I went to the toy self in the garage I found these two beauties! My old Fisher Price playdough piece-thingies (you stick them into the play dough to make different people). And the old Playskool shape sorter mailbox. I still remember falling off my bed as a kid and landing on top of it...ouch! I was magical watching my kids play and imagine with the same toys I had 20+ years later.

After playing with toys we went to the park. We've been there many times already since being here. This time Isaac stood on one of the benches and waved to everyone who came and went from the parking saying, "Hi!" and waving his little "meat hook" of a hand.

We ended the day playing in the backyard with the mini kids pool. Natali loved it and Isaac was rather hesitant. The kid really needs some more water time! Natali kept "watering" the sidewalk with brief breaks to dump water on Isaac's head. "Just another day in Paradise!"-that's for you Ben!


6 comments:
What a fun, fulfilling day! It looks like you're keeping your days busy and fun for you and the kids!
If he needs more exposure to the water, just come to our place when you get here! We've got a neighborhood pool besides the slip n slide and kiddie pool we put in our backyard!!
It looks like you all made it in one piece! And do you have a husband this week? I hope so! I have been meaning to call you, but I'll wait awhile since you have your hubby. Have fun in Cali!
-Nat
Baka -
It's been WAY too long. I love discovering your blog every once again and seeing your darling children. You and Julianne are both on a roll...do you really have 3 children? It's hilarious!!!! Anyway, I would LOVE to talk to you. My phone number is 801-301-2799 or you can email me: katherinefoulger@gmail.com
I am living in DC. It's perfect here. Sara Pratt Henriod just had a little baby about a week ago. She's perfect. At least that is what Sara keeps telling everyone. Well, I miss you and would love to hear your voice.
Love,
Katherine
I cannot believe you drove!! We almost didn't make it to Wyoming and back... what a woman. Enjoy your trip in San Diego and visiting your mom. I took the girls to the Zoo today and just love it down there!!
I just realized for some reason you aren't on my blog list. What happened is beyond me. Well you're back on! You can be cool now;)
Post a Comment