Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!!!

Trying to get the kids to sit still for a quick photo op was not an easy task Ben. Natali would not hold still or look into the camera, Isaac was swinging from the counter top like a monkey, and Spencer just slept through the thing and stuck his hands in the air. Here a some of the attempts we made. I knew you would/could appreciate the chaos.






Happy Father's Day Ben! We sure wish you were there with you to make this day special. Imagine the kids crawling all over you, Natali talking 5 notches too loud, and Isaac wiping food all over your Sunday clothes. We love you so much...only 5 more days!!!

4 comments:

Ben said...

No father ever had better kids and no husband ever had a better wife! Thanks for the post and I will see you in FIVE days.

Amanda Wilson said...

I am so excited for you guys to finally see each other! I am counting down the days too!

Maginot said...

hope you are enjoying san diego, wish we were still down there so i could see you and the kiddios.

shauni said...

This post actually made me tear up. I loved the video of Natali singing and Spencer screaming in the background. I hope you are surviving without Ben!